A big thank you to Borednicole for nominating my blog for a Liebster Award!!
There are 3 rules…
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions they asked when nominating you.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers for the Liebster Award, ask them 11 new questions. — (The Liebster Award should be sent to bloggers with fewer than 200 followers, to hopefully increase their readership.)
1) If you could have breakfast with any famous persona (alive or dead) who would it be and why? Agatha Christie…I’d love to have had the opportunity to find out how her mind worked.
2) What would you order for breakfast? I love eggs Benedict…but only if the yolks are runny.
3) If no one judged your appearance would you still primp every day or let yourself get funkified? I could stand a few days of funk…but there are limits!
4) What was the best job you ever had? Why? Last year I was commissioned to co-write a history book. It was the first time I was actually paid for my writing.
5) Do you have a hobby? Well, what is it? Apart from reading, I love all kinds of puzzles: word games, number puzzles, jigsaws etc.
6) What is one of your strangest habits or quirks? I’m sure I have plenty of bad habits…but they’ve been with me so long they don’t seem that strange anymore.
7) What would be number one on your bucket list? Have a published novel.
8) What does this look like to you? –(o)^(o)– (there is no right or wrong answer here, just a deep insight into your personality) Is it wrong to say it looks like an owl lying on its back??
9) When you stub your toe, what’s the first word that comes out of your mouth? It’s not so much a word as a primal howl.
10) What would you do if Snooki was your daughter? Thankfully she’s not!!
11) You’ve done something great, you’re wicked awesome…how do you celebrate? A nice dinner out with friends and family…maybe pop a bottle of bubbly.
(I have to admit, compiling this list took way longer than I anticipated, and apologies to any of you if you do have over 200 followers…your page didn’t say)
1. If you could meet any fictional character, who would it be? Why?
2. If you could only eat one thing every day for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
3. What is your favourite thing about yourself?
4. What was your first real job? How old were you?
5. Do you prefer ebooks or paperback/hardbacks?
6. Do you have a favourite author?
7. What inspires you?
8. What depresses you?
9. What is your greatest achievement to date?
10. Any regrets??
11. How long did it take you to write this post?
Let’s keep sharing the love!!!